Sunday, September 18, 2011

Make A Difference Today for Tomorrow

Friends and Family,

Soon you will be hearing more from me on how you can help me raise money and awareness for LLS. My goal with The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is to help fund research so that they may find a cure for leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.  There an estimated 957,902 people in the United States right now that are living with, or are in remission from, leukemia, Hodgkin lymphoma, NHL or myeloma. My goal is to raise a record setting $70,000 during my 10 week campaign starting in February of 2012.

My team and I are now accepting pledges for the 2012 campaign. If you feel that you are called to make a pledge please email me at asmith@anthembank.com and I will be happy to send you information on how you can give.

I thank you all in advance on helping me Make a Difference Today for Tomorrow!

God Bless-
Austen Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment